The Yaechika Shopping Mall, one of the largest such malls in Japan, is directly connected to Tokyo Station. It contains about 180 shops, which include a rich assortment of approximately 60 different restaurants and cafes. Visitors can enjoy the latest Tokyo fashions as well as a wide selection of uniquely Japanese goods and other products.
If you want to have an exciting food experience in Tokyo, why don't you go to "Yae-Chika"(Yaechika Shopping Mall)? There are a wide variety of restaurants, such as Japanese restaurants like ramen, sushi and takoyaki, a very popular restaurant that can have people waiting in line in lunchtime, and Japanese pubs that are always busy at night. They will make you stuffed!
There are lots of stylish boutiques where business persons come often. Not only suit for business but also you can available any clothes such as chic, casual clothes, comfortable shoes, functional bags and clothes made of high-tech materials, which makes town walk more enjoyable.
There are a lot of variety shops also. It's fun to walk around to look stylish stationeries or other useful goods. You can find items are perfect for souvenir such as Japanese-style snacks and cosmetics, and traditional local specialties.
If you have a short free time or get tired of walking around, you can receive various services such as shoeshine, haircut and fitness, and it takes only 15 or so minutes! There are lots of shops which provide unique and useful services on the street. Foreign currency exchange store and travel agency are also available.
Enjoy having rich lunch with “Deluxe Sushi” in “Tsukiji Sushi Ko” which provides fancy wild tuna.
In “Tsukiji Sushi Ko,” you can eat fresh fish from the market. Lunchtime is more casual so in weekdays, businesspersons, in weekend, families and tourists come a lot and always busy and lively.
There are two types of the seats inside, counter seats and table seats. At the counter, customers can feel relaxed, and solo-customers are welcomed, and at the table seats, group customers can enjoy a fun time. All customers can see fresh and shiny fish in the display case.
Guide MapPDF Download
Area MapGoogle Maps
- JR lines
- Directly connected to the Yaesu Central Entrance, Yaesu South Entrance and Yaesu North Entrance of Tokyo Station.
- Tokyo Metro Ginza and Tozai Lines,Toei Asakusa Line
- Approximate. 6 min. on foot from exit A3, B1 or B3 of Nihombashi Station.
- Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
- Approximate. 7 min. on foot from exit 8 of Kyobashi Station.
- Tokyo Metro Tozai Line
- Approximate. 15 min. on foot from exit B7 or B10 of Otemachi Station.
- Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
- Approximate. 10 min. on foot from Tokyo Station.
ACCESS FROM TOKYO’S AIRPORTS
- By train from Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport)
- Approximate. 25–45 min.: Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Stn. (Tokyo Monorail) Hamamatsucho Stn. → Tokyo Station.
- By bus from Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport)
- Approximate. 25–45 min.: Haneda Airport → Tokyo Station.
- By train from Narita International Airport
- Approximate. 60 min.: JR Narita Express (N’EX) to Tokyo Station.
Approximate. 90 min.: JR Airport Narita (rapid) to Tokyo Station.
Approximate. 90 min.: Narita Airport Stn.(Keisei Main Line) Nippori Stn. → Tokyo Station.
- By bus from Narita International Airport
- Approximate. 70 min.: Narita International Airport → Tokyo Station.
Yaechika Shopping Mall
Please visit the information center for questions about getting around the shopping mall, advice on shopping/dining facilities, etc. Open 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
One of Japan’s largest foreign currency exchange specialty shop chains, Travelex handles 33 different currencies. Open 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
Japan Post Bank ATM:
Open 7:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m. on weekdays and Saturday, and 7:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m. on Sunday and national holidays.
Seven Bank ATM:
Open 7:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
Some of our shops offer tax exemption on purchases made by visitors from overseas.
Refer to the “TAX FREE” icons on the map to locate these shops.
We provide a telephone interpretation service to make our customers’ visits more enjoyable.
The closest parking lot to Tokyo Station. Operates 24 hours a day year-round.
The post office offers domestic and international postal delivery as well as airmail and other such services (Sotobori Chika 3rd Street).
Coin lockers (usable for a fee) are available in five locations throughout the shopping mall.
At Yaesu side of JR Tokyo station, Highway buses bound for Narita Airport or Haneda Airport leave. Before departure or after arrival, please visit Yaesu Shopping Mall.
Access to the internet at Yae-Chika.
Free Wi-Fi is available at Yaechika Shopping Mall (Yae-Chika).